- Home & Garden
- Kitchen & Dining
- Kitchen Appliance Accessories
- Outdoor Grill Accessories
- Charcoal Chimneys
Stainless Steel Big Chimney Cowl Rotowent Various Options Sizes 400mm 500mm
Rotary chimney cowl Turbowent is a device which in a dynamic way, uses force of the wind to increase chimney draught. The turbine always rotates in the same direction no matter of the wind strength or its direction. It is to be mounted on the roof bases for industrial ventilation, or on reducing bases for multiple natural (gravitation) ventilation ducts.
- Diameter: 400mm or 500mm;
- Version: Inlet Pipe, Base with Collar or Adjustable Base;
- Made from stainless steel.
- Maximum working temperature: 70C;
- Noise level: 26dB;
- Rotating unit: greased ball bearings;
- Always places itself in the opposite direction to the wind;
- In a dynamic way, uses force of the wind to increase chimney draught.
- should be only used for ventilation;
- when there are wind fluctuations on the chimney duct ending, caused by its bad location;
- when there is an unfavorable terrain configuration, with strong and frequent winds;
- when there is a lack of chimney draught or it is too weak;
- in order to improve the natural (gravitation) ventilation;
- product not suitable for burning stoves/furnaces.