- Home & Garden
- Kitchen & Dining
- Kitchen Appliance Accessories
- Outdoor Grill Accessories
- Charcoal Chimneys
Stainless Steel Big Chimney Cowl Rotowent Various Options Sizes 400mm 500mm
Rotary chimney cowl Turbowent is a device, which, in a dynamic way, uses force of the wind to increase chimney draught. The turbine always rotates in the same direction no matter of the wind strength or its direction. It is to be mounted on the roof bases for industrial ventilation, or on reducing bases for multiple natural (gravitation) ventilation ducts. - Maximal working temperature: 70 [ deg C];
- Noise level: 26dB;
- Rotating unit: greased ball bearings;
- Made from stainless steel. Destination:
- Product not suitable for burning stoves/furnaces - should be only used for ventilation;
- when there are wind fluctuations on the chimney duct ending, caused by its bad location;
- when there is an unfavorable terrain configuration, with strong and frequent winds;
- when there is a lack of chimney draught or it is too weak;
- in order to improve the natural (gravitation) ventilation.
Product made on order - please allow about 2 weeks for delivery Fits a flue at 400mm; Inlet Pipe version; Made from stainless steel; Maximal working temperature: 70 [ deg C]; Noise level: 26dB; Always places itself in the opposite direction to the wind; In a dynamic way, uses force of the wind to increase chimney draught.