- Home & Garden
- Kitchen & Dining
- Kitchen Appliance Accessories
- Outdoor Grill Accessories
- Charcoal Chimneys
Stainless Steel Draught Generator Rotowent Square Base Inlet Pipe 150mm 200mm
PRODUCT TO BE DISPATCHED FROM POLAND - AROUND 2 WEEKS LEAD TIME
DRAUGHT GENERATOR is a chimney fan that is is to be mounted on the top of a chimney (flue or smoke). Its principle is to increase and stabilize chimney draught no matter of what the chimney height, wind speed or other natural conditions are. Draught generator creates underpressure in the chimney duct using a special physical effect - called injection. It is based on creating the stream of airflow in the secondary duct, which creates underpressure in the main chimney duct. Air movement is caused by ventilator which is placed outside the duct. This working mode does not block the chimney duct and does not obstruct the fume extraction as well as allows the device to withstand high temperatures.
- Version: Standard or with Additional Hood;
- Diameter: 150mm or 200mm;
- Base: Inlet Pipe or Square;
- Maximal fumes temperature: 400 [°C];
- Power: 230VAC/50Hz;
- Made from stainless steel;
- Increase and stabilizing chimney draught;
- Air movement is caused by ventilator which is placed outside the duct;
- Draught generator creates underpressure in the chimney duct using injection.
- when there are wind fluctuations on the chimney duct ending, caused by its bad location;
- when there is an unfavorable terrain configuration, with strong and frequent winds;
- when there is a lack of chimney draught or it is too weak (f.e. when the chimney duct is too short);
- in order to stabilize and improve the chimney draught in a fireplace or boiler.